Niagara Falls International Airport
An innovative 68,000 square-foot terminal that will meet the sophisticated demands of 21st century aviation.
- 10,825 foot main runway can accommodate all commercial aircraft
- 5,850 foot crosswind runway
- Opportunity to expand national and international cargo and charter operations
- Nonstop service to Myrtle Beach, SC (seasonal) and 4 FL destinations
- 24 hour FBO
- No landing restrictions or curfews
- Convenient parking
- NFR had operated the award-winning Niagara Falls International Airport until November 2013.
For more information, visit https://www.niagarafallsairport.com/